EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Employment and Training Coordinator
Lac Seul First Nation requires an Employment and Training Coordinator to serve Lac Seul First Nation. Under the direction of the Director of Commercial Operations, the Employment and Training Coordinator will be directly responsible for all areas of employment and training as they relate to Lac Seul First Nation. This includes the overseeing of all operations at the Lac Seul Training Centre of Excellence as well as the overall formulation and direction of all employment and training related activities and initiatives in the community.
- A post-secondary diploma/certificate and at least two years of work experience in a related field is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent may be accepted
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Familiar with computer software programs, ie. Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of economic development issues and programs
- Ability to effectively disseminate information
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision and be highly motivated
- Must be an effective team worker and able to work alone as required
- Ability to speak Ojibway an asset
- WHMIS and First Aid Certifications are required for this position
Location: Hudson Ontario
Salary will be based on experience and knowledge.
Please submit a letter of application with a resume and written permission for Human Resources to contact three employment references (two must be most recent supervisors) along with a Criminal Reference Check by mail, fax or drop of to:
Lac Seul First Nation
P.O. Box 100, Hudson Ontario P0V 1X0
Attention: HR Department
Fax #: (807) 582-3585
Closing date is Friday, May 18, 2018 by 4:00 p.m., late applications will not be accepted.
Only those being offered an interview will be contacted