Community Energy Liaison
Lac Seul First Nation requires a Community Energy Liaison to serve Lac Seul First Nation. Under the direction of the Director of Commercial Operations, the Community Energy Liaison will be directly responsible for implementing Lac Seul First Nations Community Energy Plan, including completing walk through energy efficiency assessments, recommending energy efficiency equipment and products and increasing awareness of and participation in rebate programs and other energy efficiency programs.
- A post-secondary diploma/certificate and at least two years of work experience in a related field is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent may be accepted
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Familiar with computer software programs, ie. Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of energy use and conservation
- Ability to effectively disseminate information
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision and be highly motivated
- Must be an effective team worker and able to work alone as required
- Ability to speak Ojibway an asset
- WHMIS and First Aid Certifications are required for this position
Location: Hudson Ontario
Rate: starting at $15.70 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Please submit a letter of application with a resume and written permission for Human Resources to contact three employment references (two must be most recent supervisors) by mail, fax or drop of to:
Lac Seul First Nation
P.O. Box 100, Hudson Ontario P0V 1X0
Attention: HR Department
Fax #: (807) 582-3585
Closing date is June 8, 2018 by 4:00 p.m., late applications will not be accepted.
Lac Seul First Nation requires Criminal Reference Checks for those offered positions. We thank all applicants, however, only those being offered an interview will be contacted.
A job description can be obtained by calling 807-582-3503, HR Department.